- Peanut butter, peanut butter and jelly, ham, turkey, bologna, salami, tuna salad, egg salad, or cheese.
- Soup will be available to go with sandwiches.
- Toss salads will also be available.
- Included in the salad:
- lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, cheese, and hard boiled egg.
- A scoop of tuna salad can replace the cheese and egg.
- A list will be posted in the classrooms so that a choice of items can be pre-ordered each morning.
- Ala carte items can be purchased daily. These are posted and priced in the cafeteria and some items are posted on the menus.
Please note the following cafeteria policies and guidelines:
Breakfast and lunch is available free daily. If your child would like an ala carte or second meal, or milk when they bring their own lunch, they will need to pay for it at the time of purchase. If you have any questions, contact Karen Moore, Café Mgr. at 251-2921 ext. 3132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the following 2019-2020 links below:
The Letter to Parents for School Meal Programs.docx
For Information regarding the Summer Food Service Program, please refer to the link below:
or you may call 2-1-1 or 1-866-3-HUNGRY
Text: "food" to 877-877