Please take a look at the Bus Safety Rules and review them with your child(ren):
• Be ready when the bus arrives. (Due to bus changes, please be ready 10 minutes early the first week of school.)
• Enter or leave the bus only while it is stopped.
• Cross in front of the bus.
• Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
• Keep your head and arms inside the windows.
• Use of any illegal substance is forbidden.
• Quarreling, fighting, yelling, throwing items, or horseplay is forbidden.
• Seats may be assigned by the driver.
• Eating and drinking is prohibited, except by permission of the advisor or coach.
• All students are encouraged to wear seat belts.
• Any repairs due to vandalism/damage caused by a student(s) will become the financial responsibility of the student/parent.
• Glass containers are not allowed.
• An adult must be present to greet your child (grades K-4) when he/she is dropped off the bus.