“We believe that the school must provide a safe, caring learning environment for students and also be accessible for the community to use for a wide variety of activities.”
1. To provide secure and safe environment.
2. To review our school resource officer decision.
3. To develop a mental health team consisting of administration, school counselor, school psychologist, outside agencies as appropriate.
4. School Spirit
a) Shirts, Coats, Sweatshirts
b) Add the names of the schools that we play against in the gymnasium.
5. Research the cost to add to the school security system.
• All doors changed to ID cards locks.
• Add additional cameras
• Add door alarms
6. Support extra-curricular activities (example: athletics, clubs, and organizations)
7. To review the cafeteria’s procedures and menu
School Contact Person: Michael Markwica, Heather Flanagan, Larry Ringer (cafeteria procedures and menu) Sarah Williams, Jake Sauer-Jones, Tara Sears