"We believe that the school must provide a safe, caring learning environment for students and also be accessible for the community to use for a wide variety of activities."
- To provide security and a safe environment.
- a. To continue to provide all staff with identification badges.
- To help make sure the school has an emergency plan in case of evacuation or wide epidemic illness.
- School Spirit
a. Shirts, coats, and sweatshirts;
b. Sing the alma mater at basketball games;
c. Name the gym contest;
d. Mural outside and on the inside wall of the gymnasium;
e. Championship recognition banners.
- Research the cost to add to the school security system.
- Support extra-curricular activities (Example: athletics, clubs, and organizations)
Committee Members: Tom Ordway and Chris Jay
School Contact Person: Mike Markwica